Get upto 30% off on call Deals
You might be wondering about deals on flights from the United States. Many airlines offer flights to destinations throughout the region, from bustling cities like Dubai and Tel Aviv to historic sites like Petra and the Pyramids of Giza. Here's what you need to know about flights to the Middle East from the USA.
Many major airlines offer flights to the Middle East from the United States, including Emirates, Qatar Airways, Etihad Airways, Turkish Airlines, and more. Some airlines, like Emirates and Qatar Airways, are known for their luxury service and state-of-the-art aircraft. Other airlines, like Turkish Airlines, offer more affordable options for budget-conscious travelers. Depending on your budget and travel preferences, you can choose the airline that best suits your travel needs.
The Middle East is a vast region with many different destinations. Some of the most popular destinations for travelers from the United States include:
1. Dubai: Known for its towering skyscrapers, luxury shopping, and vibrant nightlife, Dubai is a popular destination for travelers who want a cosmopolitan experience.
2. Tel Aviv: The cultural capital of Israel, Tel Aviv is a bustling city with a thriving arts scene, beautiful beaches, and vibrant nightlife.
3. Cairo: Home to the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx, Cairo is a must-visit destination for history buffs.
4. Amman: The capital of Jordan, Amman is a modern city with a rich history and plenty of cultural attractions.
5. Riyadh: The capital of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is a rapidly growing city with a mix of modern and traditional architecture.
These are just a few destinations you can visit in the Middle East. You may explore other destinations like Abu Dhabi, Muscat, or Jerusalem as per your interests.
Flights from the United States to the Middle East can vary in length and cost depending on the airline, route, and time of year. Generally, flights from the East Coast of the United States to the Middle East take around 12-14 hours, while flights from the West Coast can take upwards of 16 hours or more.
While booking, consider factors like layover times, baggage allowances, and in-flight amenities. Some airlines offer free checked bags and complimentary meals and drinks, while others charge extra fees. You can search for flights with less layover times to minimize travel time.
Before booking your flight to the Middle East, check the visa requirements for your destination. Some countries, like the United Arab Emirates and Israel, offer visa-free entry for U.S. citizens, while others require a visa in advance. Check travel requirements for your destination in advance to ensure you have all the necessary documentation.
Multiple airlines operate flights to the Middle East from the United States. Whether you're looking for a luxurious experience or a more budget-friendly option, there's an airline that can meet your needs. The Middle East has so many incredible destinations to offer.
Dedicated Travel Expert.
Free Cancelation Within 12 Hours.
Live 24*7 Support.
Big Savings + on-Call Discounts.
Special Offers Over 600 Airlines.
Call us to get up to $300 lower than online